Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We aim to make our Printers for Schools scheme as simple and easy to understand as possible. We don’t bury important terms and conditions in pages and pages of small text.
Here are the terms of the scheme:
The Lexmark CS725DE colour laser printer is the new printer available on the scheme. The total cost of the consumables contained in the machine is £395.00 + vat. The printer is provided on a free rental basis and remains the property of LNL.
Three Year Agreement
- The school agrees to purchase the consumables in the Lexmark CS725DE for the price of £395.00 + vat
- The school agrees to purchase any further consumables from LNL
- The school agrees to purchase the stated minimum number of consumables* over the three year agreement
- The school agrees to insure the printer for the duration of the agreement with a value of £850
- Full support and warranty is supplied by Lexmark and LNL for the duration of the agreement
*The minimum consumables are the consumables in the supplied printer (7,000 page CMYK toners, image units and waste bottle) plus a further one set of CMYK toner cartridges.
We constantly check our competitors′ pricing so we can provide you with the best rates available. We are so confident that we offer the best prices, we guarantee our competitive rates. This means that if you provide ‘on the day’ proof of cheaper genuine consumables (in stock), then we will match the price.
And that’s it. It really is as simple as that.
If you have any more questions please call 01377 27 11 67 to speak to one of our advisors.
Still not sure? Ask for a FREE TRIAL.
We are really confident that you will love this scheme and the quality of the LEXMARK CS725de, so much so that we are offering every new user a FREE TRIAL. We will send you the printer to try for a month or 200 pages (whichever comes first). If you are not entirely convinced, return the printer to us and you will owe us nothing. If you do decide to keep the printer you just pay for your first set of toners.